1. Vote in the upcoming City Council elections on November 8, 2016.
The City Council decides to approve the DDC project, where the DDC should be located, whether the issue should be brought to a public vote, and to modify the Preserve Ordinance.
Vote for Bob Littlefield (Mayor) and Guy Philips (Council) who both oppose the DDC. Vote against Korte, Klapp and Lane.
2. Write to Mayor and Council.
3. Fill out the City’s Feedback Form.
4. Spread the word.
- Sign up on our website to receive regular updates on the DDC project.
- Like us on Facebook and receive regular updates about the DDC Project to stay connected
- Actively post to your social networks about the DDC.
Support our GoFundMe campaign. Contributions help pay for our site management, message promotion, and site upkeep.
6. Find your own way to volunteer!
- social media outreach
- legal aid
- video editing
- handing out flyers
- spreading the word!